Join the Team
We are growing quickly and are looking to expand our amazing team. Please review the positions currently open below.
Land Care Specialist
We are looking for a dedicated Land Care Specialist to join our team. The Land Care Specialist’s responsibilities include maintaining the yards of private and corporate clients, mowing lawns, planting grass, applying natural pest control methods, and ensuring that green spaces look beautiful.
To be successful as a Land Care Specialist, you should be creative and be able to work well in a team or on your own. Ultimately, a top-notch Land Care Specialist is knowledgeable about plant life suitable to the area and has physical strength and stamina.
Land Care Specialist Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients and identifying yard maintenance needs.
- Maintaining gardens and flower beds.
- Mowing grass.
- Seeding and fertilizing lawns.
- Trimming hedges and trees.
- Performing routine checkups on clients’ yards.
- Maintaining the aesthetic appeal of clients’ gardens, yards, and outdoor areas.
- Applying natural pest control methods and preventing weed growth.
- Shovelling snow from walkways, if necessary.
Land Care Specialist Requirements:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- A degree in Landscaping, Horticulture, or related field may be advantageous.
- Experience in lawn care and maintenance.
- Familiarity with lawn care equipment and tools.
- Manual dexterity, physical strength, and stamina.
- Attention to individual and team safety.
- Strong communication, teamwork, and customer service skills.
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Land Care Specialist” or reach out on our contact form.